Think Over It !!

Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
Dennis P. Kimbro

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On a low tide !

Am trying to get over a slow start of the day. Some days are like this. Without any consciously known reason you feel low.  The only plus I see here is that rather than taking it out on others(which I end up doing several times on such occasions) I am trying to tackle it on my own. (Good effort, must give a pat on my back ) I think I am my worst critic. And this is causing more harm than good.  I worry a lot about what others think about me. Am too kind to others and harsh to my own self.  I do not have to make much effort to forgive others but do not even think of forgiving myself !  It is slowly dawning upon me what is overwhelming me at the moment. The work demands shift in gears !! And inertia of rest/slow speed is coming in the way.  The only way out is to get going.  So here I go to make another effort.

No comments: