Think Over It !!

Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
Dennis P. Kimbro

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ability to change !

Looks like as far as the ways to reform the world are concerned, we the humans are on the wrong track ! The simple fact dawns upon me like a flash light every time I realise how difficult is to change myself. My failing attempts to get rid of my short temper(the concern at the moment, of course there are few others :)) makes it amply clear to me the idea of bringing positive change in the outer world by telling others to change and how the systems can be reformed if so and so starts working properly. It is far far more easier to pass the judgement to others and comment on their efficiencies rather than bringing a change in yourself.  The only way to contribute as far as I see,  am sure am neither the first one nor shall be the last one on this earth , is reform yourself which is not easy to say the least :(.

No comments: