Think Over It !!

Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
Dennis P. Kimbro

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The two shows !

Yesterday two things happened which excites me. I attended a India-Pakistan friendship meeting where a group of people had come from Pakistan to our city. I felt happy to be there. If it were not the welcome garlands around their necks no body would have told who is who :). Not that I came to know this fact yesterday but still seeing was very different. In theory they are foreigners for us. But are they really? I could understand the language they spoke, I could not make out the difference between any of them and any of us. I felt like some of my relatives visiting us. I am sure I am not the only one who felt it.  With this feeling in my heart I would not even talk about the so called estranged relationships we share as two nations.  I just pray to my GU(Grand Unified, again a concept I borrow from physics, shall elaborate in some other post) God to let this feeling of love and harmony perpetuate the whole space. Amen !

I shall elaborate the second incident about the great show we had by our political class yesterday in a separate post. 

No comments: