Think Over It !!

Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
Dennis P. Kimbro

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I wonder

Sometimes I wonder, as a parent, while bringing up our kids we teach them or learn from them. Or may be to put it right this should not be a question at all. It is obviously both ways. We teach them and we learn from them. Many times while trying to give my 'Calvin' a dose of wisdom in simple or complicated way, I feel probably I need it to be implemented in my life first. I feel it is a kind of  having double standards in your life. Preach one thing and practice something else. It is so easy to demand from others to change and an uphill task to bring the change in you. But certainly this way I feel the pressure to bring out that change, much more on myself. Learning is a life long process, right from our birth to death we do learn something or the other in many different ways and from many different sources.
Among the various methods to learn I have come across till now,
I find this one very effective.

No comments: